Making racing style titles
making racing style titles has become a great tradition in the game industry. Of course, anyone who has memories of high-speed car racing and street battles with luxury cars knows the name of the Need Speed series. This collection was known with versions 1 to 3 in the fourth and fifth generations. In the sixth generation, Most Wanted and Carbon became the best arcade racing games of the year. But it’s been a long time since its fame and NfS still couldn’t regain its former popularity by making sub-titles.
EA is planning
EA is planning to release another part that may be another failure of this series! But this version, called Rivals, is being developed by an unknown and indie studio called Ghost Games, which has made huge claims to inject a new speed into NfS fans. In the first rumors, it was said that Black Box, the developer of the failed title The Run, will also make this version, but later it turned out that Ghost Games will make this game with the powerful Frostbite 3.0 engine. Welcome to Redview County. A place that is very similar to the city of Hot Pursuit 2010. In this city, which is 3 times bigger than the previous version’s Fairhaven, you will go after your opponents, but this time you choose them yourself. In Rivals, more initiative is in your hands.
change your desired
So that you can even change your desired weather by pressing a button. In Redview County, you will see various competitions. For example, you are in a race with 8 other cars and at the same time, you can see another race on the same road. The game environment is very crowded and when intruders like the police appear, the attraction is doubled. Also, the creators have admitted that you can be in the role of police cars like the HP version and pursue law-breaking drivers. At this E3, we saw 2 trailers of Rivals, the first was a teaser and the second was shown as Split Screen Co-op.
Erase the line between
Erase the line between single player and multiplayer in this street-racing rivalry between Cops and Racers. Seamlessly join a world where your friends are already racing and chasing. Forget isolated game modes. There are no lobbies; no waiting. You and your friends can all share the same race as paths cross and experiences merge.
– All-drive: Imagine your race and your friend’s pursuit colliding—creating a world where no two events feel the same. Don’t want to play with others? Then simply choose to make Redview County yours alone and dominate the advanced Racer and Cop AI.
– High-stakes rivalry: Racers are lone wolves out for glory; driving agile cars built for high-speed racing and epic chases. Cops work in teams to hunt down and bust racers using the full power of the police force. Switch roles whenever you like, and watch the stakes grow through a new scoring system that puts your speed points on the line.
– Next-gen racing: Experience speed that you can truly feel in the fastest racing game around, powered by the Frostbite 3 engine. Every detail of the game world is rendered in stunning, high-definition graphics. Race and chase in snow, hail, rain, dust storms and heavy fog.
– Your car, your identity: Personalize your cars with performance and style modifications. Power up your car with the latest upgrades in pursuit technology and personalize your bodywork with fresh paint jobs, liveries, custom license plates, rims and decals to show off your car to the world.
– Pursuit and evasion tech: Use the latest pursuit tech and modifications to change your pursuit or escape strategy on the fly. Racers evade Cops using turbo bursts, jammers and electromagnetic pulses. Cops will be armed for aggressive busts, deploying shockwaves, spikestrips and calling in police roadblocks or helicopter support.
OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) 32-Bit
Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo or AMD 2.8 GHz Athlon X2
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 30 GB
(AMD): AMD Radeon 3870 512 MB or higher performance
(NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance
(Intel): Intel HD 4000 Integrated 512 MB or higher performance
Sound card: DirectX 10.1 compatible
Online Connection: 512 KBPS or faster
Keyboard and Mouse
1- After running the Setup or Install file and installing the game completely, copy the contents of the Crack folder to the installation location of the game on your system, and if you encounter the Replace message, select Yes.
Note:If the Setup file is not active on your system and you encounter a message that the address is too long during execution, rename the extracted folder and change its name with the smallest character, for example.